Thursday 24 October 2013

Week 6 - Arrangements & Composition



In this drawing it shows a very simple arrangement of the objects but shows depth in each object. With the lamp clearly behind the other two in the drawing. When placing the objects I did so by placing them so that they overlap. The objects show clear black lines for the lines and corners of each of the different object, which brings the arrangement and gives a flow. For my eye the main ball in the middle is where you start and then down to the box then up to the lamp. This has more of a flow to the drawing. The drawing is very simple but is arranged in that way. This is so that you have less to look at and your eye is drawn toward a certain object. 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice drawing It helps me so much and for other people thank you so much my teacher is so happy for this drawing I am draw it in my exam and I got A+ grade thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete